Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Splash Country

We wanted to go to Dollywood but thought that since I was pregnant that the water park would be a better idea.  We were so glad that we went we had a lot of fun.  I went on everything but two rides the last picture being one of those that I did not attempt.  Bret went down it six times, He is very brave, the picture does not do it justice it was really tall and steep it was really hard to take a picture because he flew down it so fast.  The lines were not too long and the weather was perfect.  Such a fun place, I want to go again!

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

That does look VERY scary. So glad you had fun!

The Sullengers said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I had no idea!

Steve and Jen said...

Pics are awesome! Uh when are you going to look like you are pregnant? HMM? Well you look great! And the waterpark, the dolly and everything else looks like you made some great memories! Miss you!

Steve and Jen said...

Do you need me to send you some pictures so you can blog about your favorite aunt coming to visit you? :-) Love you guys!