Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bret and BreeAnn's Baby Boy Butterfield

 This is our little boy exposing it all.  His little bum already looks cute and chubby I cant wait to squeeze it.  The ultrasound tech said that everything looks good and that he weighs about 10 ounces, so not even a pound yet.  He was moving around a lot and I was amazed that I could not feel any of it. He had his hands up by his face. Bret said it looked like he was picking his nose and the ultrasound lady got a pretty good laugh out of that. It was an amazing experience.  I think those ultrasounds are just the coolest thing ever.  We cant wait to see the little guy in person.  We will wait till he is good and chubby though.
 
For all of you who wanted to see my BELLY here it is. It looks bigger in person ! I am 20 weeks along so yeah to being half way through my pregnancy.

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Another boy!!! He looks so cute. I'm so glad that he is a happy, busy, healthy little guy. Enjoy not being able to feel the somersaults, you will soon enough. Your tummy looks very cute! Wish I could see it in person - we miss you both!

Congrats!

Melanie B said...

Very excited for the two of you. Hope all is well.

alyssa said...

Hurray for baby boy!!! I can't wait to hold him either! And your belly is not bigger in person, you are still so tiny! Adorable pregnant girl :)

Butterfield's said...

From that pose the baby must take after Bret!!
I do have to disagree though, you DO NOT look big at all!!
I'm so excited and can't wait to meet him!