Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Bret

     I cant believe my husband is getting sooo old! He is turning 27 that is really close to 30.  Poor kid never really has a good birthday since it is always the beginning of school. I hope that his day does not end up to bad!      
  
27 things that I love about Bret or he is good at are: 1.handsome 2.sarcastic 3.loves outdoors 4.caring 5.fun 6.sporty 7.showers often 8.good student        9.very smart (almost too smart) 10.knows a lot about cars 11.can fix just about anything except dinner 12.loving 13.protective 14.good movie partner 15.spiritual 16.random 17.likes plants 18.likes fast food 19.supportive         20.understanding 21.dedicated 22.family oriented 23.clean 24.funny       25.fabulous husband 26.makes me happy 27.musically gifted

I am very lucky to be married to such an amazing man. I love you Bret!    Happy Birthday

1 comment:

Steve and Jen said...

Happy Burtday Bret! You are musically talented! Thanks for sharing with us when we came to visit! Hope you're day was magical!