Monday, August 8, 2011

She went down like the TITANIC





Titanic Museum
This was one of our last events of our trip. It was a really nice museum and had a lot of cool artifacts, displays, and stories. We had to wait in line for about 20 min. before we were able to go in. I started to feel sick and told Bret.  The next thing I knew I opened my eyes and was laying on the cement, and heard a lady say " Make some room for her"  They let us go right on in and Bret pushed me around in a wheelchair.  I was so thankful that I had such a strong caring husband who was able to catch me and lay me down on the cement and not even freak out.  Later he made fun of me and said that I did not need to be so dramatic we could have waited our turn in line.  I was fine it was just a fluke thing. 

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Fabulous posing! So glad you recreated the fainting scene for us. Just make sure that you don't faint again. Glad you are ok and enjoyed the museum. Cute picture of you and Bret at the Stampede.