Monday, August 13, 2012

Six Months Old



It is crazy how fast this baby is growing and changing!  He is the best baby ever, I am such a lucky Mom to have it so easy.  He weighs 17.3 pounds and is 27 inches long.  He can roll, scoot, and sit pretty well.  He loves to pull my hair, pinch, and squirm.  He is a very busy boy.  He now sleeps through the night.  He is very happy and is always making us smile.  He rarely cries. He makes tons of noises and squeals like a little girl.  He loves his Daddy and soaks up any attention that Bret gives him.  One of Bensons favorite things to do with Bret is to sing songs with him while he plays the guitar.  

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Oh my goodness, I believe he is the cutest baby ever! We really miss both of you. I'm so glad that his rash is better and most of all, I'm thrilled for you that he is sleeping through the night now!!!! HOORAY