Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lava Hot Springs

Benson loves being outside

My Dad practicing his diving skills

Dallen doing flips

Princess Benson





It is all fun and games until someone gets hurt


Four stitches




We had a grand trip to Lava Hot Springs.  We stayed in a little cottage house, played cards, went to the pool, played frisbee golf, went for walks, played ultimate frisbee, the boys went golfing, and floated the river, Camron flipped on the river and had to get stitches, we saw the geyser in Soda Springs along with the carbonated water hole, ate good food and enjoyed each others company.  I especially loved watching all my brothers playing with Benson!  They all will make great Dads. 

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

It was a fun trip. I'm so glad that you and Benson were able to come with us. Hopefully next year Bret will be able to join us too. Without you it is just me and all the boys so I'm really glad you made it. You always make everything more fun! Love ya

Jill Walker said...

It was SOOOooo good to see you and Benson! I love the princess picture and the one of him with his road sign. You are such a cute Mom and he is the cutest boy! Missing you already. I am so glad you could come, I just wish I could have spent more time with you.