Wednesday, March 28, 2012

2 Months Old

I know I say it in every post about Benson but HE IS GETTING SO BIG!  I am loving this little bundle of joy.  He has started jabbering a lot more, and he loves to suck on his little fist.   He is wearing three to six months clothing and will very shortly be fitting in six months.  I think he is going to be a daddy's boy.  Bret does not get to spend a ton of time with him but I think Benson saves all of his giggles and smiles for his Dad. He is starting to sleep better at night but he thinks he only needs to sleep in twenty minute increments throughout the day.  He seems to enjoy being outside minus the sun in his eyes. We love having him as our little boy.  We are very blessed to have such a sweet baby.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

He is a darn cute baby. I love the pouting face. Miss ya