Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011





Christmas Day......We woke up and went to church.  Than we came home and I was ready to open presents, but Bret made me wait for awhile.  We skyped my parents then Bret's and Jacob even was able to skype us.  It was fun to be able to see and talk to family even though we were so far away.  It was sad to miss out on all the family fun and parties though.  It was really weird to be without family for the holidays.  Bret has been growing a nice mustache and I have been working on growing a baby. Bret's mustache has come in nicely.  I often forget that he has it and am shocked when I look at him.  The last picture is my view of my belly!  It looks like I stuffed a basketball up my shirt. 



6 comments:

Butterfield's said...

We missed you guys this year! Bret, shave your face!! BreeAnn, why are you encouraging him?

Service Friends said...

Looks like a great Christmas! We missed you tons but enjoyed being able to skype with you. Hurray for that! Now on to having a baby. It will be here soon. Enjoy your last quiet moments! Love ya

Happy New Year - don't party too much.

Steve and Jen said...

Love all the pics! Wow! Bre's stash! HMMM! Hairy and long and very sluth - ish! (Looks like a spy! ) BIG SMILE! I love the last pic! Such an awesome shot! Never seen it before! Creative and bumpy! You look awesome and just how you should look! So excited to hear details about this little guy! Can't wait to start his traveling from Ut. to Tn. with me! HE HE HEEEE! Love you guys! Missed you lots! But looks like you made some fun memories! LUCKY!

Steve and Jen said...

Bret Love the "Handlebar Mustache"
Steve

Jill Walker said...

Missing you Annie! Keeping you, Bret and Benson in our prayers. Love You.

Christine said...

You look cute as can be. I hope things are going well and hopefully Benson comes soon! I'll be checking your blog for pictures! Maybe he's even come and I haven no clue because I'm clear out in Arizona now!