Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Unemployment leads to a lot of Crafting




           I have been doing a lot of crafting lately!  They keep me busy and give me something to do.  Bret says that I should look for a job, but that does not sound like fun. Everything I have done revolves around this thing growing in my belly. With each kick it encourages me to keep crafting away! haha. The boxes are what I have done most recently I plan to fill them full of baby odds and ends! Old McDonald puppets were a pain.  The pattern was for hand puppets but I scaled them down to finger puppets which made it even more difficult. They turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. The balls are just for toys, I know that they are made out of ugly material but I just used old shirts and rags. The last picture is a toy too. It has crinkle paper on the inside and silky material on the other side.  I really should get out more because the more I sit around our apartment the more I want to change things or make something new. 

3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

I love it all. The boxes turned out really nice. I like them a lot. The puppets are my favorite! They are darn cute. Way to go. You are quite the crafter. Three more months - what now??? I wish you were closer, I have more than a few projects you could help me with for the holidays. I'm sure you'll find something to do. Proud of you for keeping busy! Can't wait to see the next project you "crafting momma" you. Love ya!

alyssa said...

Those all look awesome!! I always want to do the same with my apartment... Change things:)

Steve and Jen said...

So stinkin cute BreeAnn! Love the balls, none of these are ugly material! The puppets are super impressive! I love the last picture! So cute and clever! Way to create miss Mum! I'm so excited to here how Benson loves everything you've created! So, I heard of a cute grandma name your mom might go for...Grandy! I love it!