Wednesday, October 5, 2011

CRAVINGS

I got the biggest craving ever for some chocolate.  I tried a chocolate Pop Tart and it just did not feed the craving.  I needed the good stuff I needed a symphony bar with toffee.  I went a little crazy and Bret would try to talk to me but the only thing I could think about was a symphony bar.  I just kept chanting symphony.....symphony.....symphony.... I was already in my pajamas but I was craving it so bad that I was going to go put some clothes on and go to Walgreens to pick it up.  I was telling Bret that I could not live without it and that I needed it very soon.  I said I was not the only one that wanted it but little Benson must be wanting it too.  Bret is concerned that I am addicted to caffeine and so is the baby now.  He was supportive anyways and went to Walgreens to feed our addiction.  I was so happy to see it that I just stared at it for awhile and I thought I don't even need this now. I just needed to know that it was available for my consumption.  I thought I better eat some of it anyways because I made such a big deal about it.  I ate a row of chocolate, and drank some glorious Cherry Coke.  When I went to get in bed Bret asked if I ate it all I told him no just a line of chocolate.  He made fun of me saying I was using druggy terminology like snorting a line of cocaine. 


On another note, I blame my mother for my addiction to Cherry Coke! It is engraved into my head that after a busy day or a crappy day a nice cold cherry coke makes everything better.  So after I was having some pain due to a pinched nerve and then a bad nights sleep.  I knew that I deserved a Cherry Coke.

5 comments:

Service Friends said...

You crack me up! You have a sweet hubby, willing to feed your cravings. I must admit if you are going to crave something those are the two best things to crave. Just thinking about your pinched nerve and sleepless night makes me think I need a cherry coke too! Thank goodness our bad days aren't too numerous. Hope your pains stay away. Love ya!

alyssa said...

I love Cherry Coke and even though I'm not pregnant, I've had crazy cravings before that I just HAD to have something and I'm sure it was even more intense for you, glad you got it!! And I love the name Benson, it's so cute!

Steve and Jen said...

Such a funny post! Uh - yes for the symphony bar! MMMM! I'm not crazy about cherry coke though. But it was nice that Bret got it, and I laughed about the drug terminology too (just one line of choc.) I love the name BENSON! So stinkin cute! I sure love you! Hope you are feeling well and getting more sleep than you need :-)

Butterfield's said...

What....Bret actually went to the store for you? How did you get him to do that? Give me tips? I didn't know you already picked a name!! Benson is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Benson is not for sure it could change. For tips.... I was just extremely annoying so I am sure Bret was happy to get out of the apartment for a little while.