Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Benson is 3 months old

Benson is getting so interactive and fun.  He is such a wiggle worm!  He has started to arch his back a lot.  He squirms himself out of his swing every time I put him in it now.  I thinks he likes to do it though so I have yet to buckle him in but I will have to start doing it especially if I am not going to keep my eyes on him.  Bret and I were laughing at Benson the other night because he is so chubby and he loves to stick out his little big belly.  It is so big that I can use it as a shelf to hold his binky on it.  We love our little chubster.  He has started to smile when I give him kisses so now he gets kisses all the time!

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

What a busy boy! Love his big eyes and smile in the last picture. Those chubba cheeks need some Grandma kissing! Love ya

Steve and Jen said...

oh my goodness! He just is so chunky, I love it! So glad you are documenting all of this goodness! I laughed at Bret's faces in the family picture post. What a goof! Especially the OVERLY happy one on the railroad tracks! NICE! You are a funny fella Bret!
Love you guys!