Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Baby Showers and Fun in Utah







I had so much fun on my trip to Utah.  It was very last minute but I was so glad that I was able to go.  Thank you so much Mom and Dad.  I got spoiled like crazy while I was there.  Lots of eating out and shopping and fun times with my mom.  Got to hang out with my cute brothers. Spent lots of time with Mykaleen after not being around each other forever. Hung out with friends. Went to three fabulous Baby Showers, now I am ready for this baby to come.  Spent time with Bret's family and saw all my nephews and niece. The time flew by and I cant wait till I can go back to Utah again.  I miss it so very much!

1 comment:

Steve and Jen said...

it was so fun to see you! You are beautiful! Can't wait to see you again! Happy B-day tomorrow (Fri.) Guess what I got a card making kit for my b-day too! FUN! Hope your day is especially great! Love you lots!