Tuesday, July 12, 2011

IT IS WAY TOO HOT!

Summer used to be my very favorite season.  It is no longer.  Summer in Mississippi is just plain miserable.  There is no escape from the heat.  The only thing to do is swim or leave the state.  I am really considering the second.  Bret and I feel completely cooped up in our apartment.  We plan on going outside for a walk, we step out of the apartment, start sweating and change our minds. I am so lucky that we have air conditioning.  I would not be able to survive without it. I am sick of the heat index being above 105.  I cant wait till FALL! 

4 comments:

The Sullengers said...

I agree! And we don't have a pool so we are choosing option 2 :)

alyssa said...

I am SO with you on this one! Summer is my least favorite season anyway, but here it is just ridiculous!!

Butterfield's said...

Looks like you'll just have to move back home :)

Mary Jo said...

I agree with Mark and Millie - COME HOME!!! We do miss you again already. Hopefully you can find some enjoyment in your lousy summer weather. Hang in there! We are so proud of both of you - the years will pass quickly (at least you will think so when you are on the flip side looking back) Love ya!