Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM

My Mother is turning one year older.  Happy Birthday!
My mom is the best.  I hope she has a good day.  I wish i was there to share in all the fun. She deserves to be spoiled. My mom is really unselfish, she is always sacrificing for her family.  She listens to me complain all the time, even though my problems are far less than her own.  She is so caring and a great role model.  I hope I can someday be a good mother just like her.               I love you Mom


2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

I hate the picture but love your kind words. You are the BEST daughter ever! I love you and know that you will be an even better mother than I am. You are very loving, kind, PATIENT, selfless and fun. You've always mothered everyone from a young age, now you just need your own. (wink, wink)

I miss you TONS!!!!!! Love you!

Steve and Jen said...

Completely agree with your thoughts about your mom! She is amazing! And she is completely right about you! (Wink, Wink!) Big smile!
I miss you too! I drove on wed wood wode the other day passing Bret's grandma's house and thought of you two! I hope you are doing well!